Obelisks & Miscellanea - Bollard with Fircone Finial
The bollard surmounted by a fircone finial may be used with or without connecting chains (not supplied).
This collection of Stonework is the most comprehensive of its kind produced anywhere. Pieces from the range have been chosen for the gardens of some of the worlds most famous buildings, including palaces, stately homes, National Trust properties, international hotels, state buildings and gardens, as well as private houses and gardens of every description. Each single item is the work of highly skilled craftsmen.
Bollard Dimensions - Width at base 165mm (6 1/2") . Height above ground 650mm (25 1/2") . Depth below ground 315mm (12 1/2") Height of fir cone 180mm (7") . Weight 33kg (74lb)
urns and vases . jardinieres . bowls baskets & boxes . troughs . pedestals & plinths . sundials . bird baths . statuary . finials . balls & bases . seats & tables . pool surrounds & lighting . fountains . obelisks & miscellanea . stone fireplaces
- Not supplied with hooks and chain (please see options below)
- Colour options - Pictured in Portland
- All the images in this range show stoneware at various ages and stages of maturity. The qualities of the stone ensure a rapid weathering of ornamental pieces.
- Supplied shrink wrapped & packed on pallets
- Delivery is kerbside only and does not include siting or installation
- Stone garden ornaments are normally delivered within 28 days
Browse the complete Stoneware range.
Haddonstone Bollard with fircone finial
small order note
Price Check: We like to think that Birstall Garden and Leisure provides a special service supplying quality products at a sensibly competitive price. If you have seen anything within this range that seems to be better value elsewhere, please let us know and we will either explain why there is a difference, or we will amend the difference.
This site is scanned by Norton Safe Web, keeping you protected from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams.