Tetratec IN group - Internal tank filters
The IN plus filter range is convenient and easy to use, with a more robust filter chamber that can be removed from the aquarium without needing to take out the whole filter. A split foam ensures that bacteria is not lost during replacement or cleaning, and advancements in the design of the venturi fitting mean that flow loss is virtually zero when it is turned on.
- All interiorvfilters now have two filter chambers
- One filter sponge can always remain in the filter chamber when cleaning - minimising the loss of useful bacteria
- The main body of the filter remains in the aquarium while filter sponges and the impeller are removed for cleaning
- Flow adjuster allows regulation of flow rate
- Outlet nozzle can be rotated 180 degreese
- Controllable Venturi system provides additional oxygen supply by blowing air bubbles into the tank
- Simple to fix in place with adhesive suckers
- 2 year guarantee
- Please Note: An additional delivery charge may apply for postcodes: ZE, KW, HS, IV, AB, PH, DD, PA, FK, KY, G, EH, ML, KA, TD and DG
Browse the complete Tetra Pond Supplies range.
Tetratec IN 400 plus . Flow rate 400 litres per hour . Suitable for aquariums up to 60 litres.
small order note
Price Check: We like to think that Birstall Garden and Leisure provides a special service supplying quality products at a sensibly competitive price. If you have seen anything within this range that seems to be better value elsewhere, please let us know and we will either explain why there is a difference, or we will amend the difference.
This site is scanned by Norton Safe Web, keeping you protected from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams.